You can make your own Fluorescent Blue Paint Pigment to use on Vehicles, Walls, Bikes, Motorcycles very easily. Our pigments can all be mixed together and combined to make one-of-a-kind colors.
Fluorescent Blue Paint Pigment
- Each Bag treats 1 sprayable quart of clear.
- Gives an ultra bright appearance. Good in Black Light.
- Can be used in solvent based paints. Recommended that you let it soak in reducer / thinner for at least an hour.
- Will create a Fluorescent Blue Paint Pigment that can be sprayed or brushed on.
- Recommended for limited exposure to sunlight. (all fluorescent paints have a tendency to fade without proper UV protection).
- can be mixed or top coated with any of our Spectre Pearls ® or Spectre Kameleon Pearls ® in order to achieve incredible effects.
- Try combining colors to create a one-of-a-kind color.
We recommend starting with 1 25 gram bag per quart of sprayable clear paint/binder or 1/2 bag per pound of clear powder coat. These are all just starting ratios and can be adjusted for your specific use.
Or Search By Category
See How Easy it is to Mix and Spray Our Products!
25 Gram Bag of Thermochromic Pigment. Changes from Black to colorless instantly at 86 Degrees F.
Gold Spectre Pearl - 1600 Degree Temperature Threshold, Protects Base colors while adding incredible effect. Works in all clear coatings. 1 Bag Treats a gallon of ready to spray paint.
Now you have several ways to shop! Aside from Paint With Pearl, Retro Paint With Pearl, We also have Kandypearls.com, PearlsandPigment.com, pwp.mobi, and ColorShiftPearls.com.