Fluorescent Green Paint Pigment
- Each Bag treats 1 sprayable quart of clear.
- Gives an ultra bright appearance. Good in Black Light.
- Can be used in solvent based paints. Recommended that you let it soak in reducer / thinner for at least an hour.
- Will create a Fluorescent Green Paint Pigment that can be sprayed or brushed on.
- Recommended for limited exposure to sunlight. (all fluorescent paints have a tendency to fade without proper UV protection).
- can be mixed or top coated with any of our Spectre Pearls ® or Spectre Kameleon Pearls ® in order to achieve incredible effects.
- Try combining colors to create a one-of-a-kind color.
We recommend starting with 1 25 gram bag per quart of sprayable clear paint/binder or 1/2 bag per pound of clear powder coat. These are all just starting ratios and can be adjusted for your specific use.
$29.00 – $200.00Select options
25 Gram Bag of Thermochromic Pigment. Changes from Black to colorless instantly at 86 Degrees F.
Blue Spectre Pearls 1600ºF temp threshold, good for paint, powder coat, pottery glaze, shoe polish, and any clear medium.Select options
$9.00 – $60.00
This 25 gram Bright Orange Kandy Pearl powder is a one of our most popular pigments for creating your very own Orange pearl metallic tinted clears in both custom paint or powder-coating applications. It is guaranteed to mix well with any clear paints or tinted candy paints, and has a temperature threshold of about 400 degrees fahrenheit. It is a very fine powder and will spray well through airbrushes, powder guns, and HVLP paint guns. It is very light, so it stays well mixed in paint without settling too fast in your gun, and can make great tinted clears for light to heavy effects (it's your choice). One 25 gram bag of Bright Orange Kandy Pearls ® treats from 1 to 2 quarts of clear. Hint: Use under our Gold Spectre Pearls for an effect like Lamborghini Orange.Select options